? Mash Lauter Tun with grist hydrator
? Kettle Whirlpool Tank with heating jacketed
? Grant Tank
? Stainless steel Platform
? Plate Heat Exchanger
? Sanitary Wort Pump x2;
? Wort Oxygenator;
? Semi-Auto Control Panel;
? Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated
? Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish
? Interior surface to polished to RA≤0.22μm
? Exterior surface adapts satin polish.
Method of Heating Ways:
? Steam: Dimple plate jacket with inlet/outlet fittings for Steam
? Electric: Use electric heaters in jacket to heat the medium in
? Gas fired: Use gas burner at bottom to heat tank directly;
1. Brushed Stainless Steel 304;
2. Working volume: 1200L;
3. Top mounted DN500 glass manhole, milled sieve plate, with dense
supporting leg, with detachable handle, domed top; top hydrator ,
manual mixing valve,
4. LED sight light, sight glass ,side spent grain exit, with
lagering and high gravity brewing capabilities. Meet feeding 450kg
intensity ; with mechcanical stirring rake above the mash tun,
5. CIP rotary spray device; safety combination;
6. Rock wool insulation
7. Inner Body Thickness: 3mm.Outer:2.5mm
8. Outer and Inner plate protection, ribbon polished on welds.
Indoor exhaust device, with steam condenser pipe,Reinforcing ring
9. With steam heating jacked; sparging coil
10. PT100 temperature probe.
11. With all necessary accessories.